We’re not sure when and how the lamb chop fixation put Atlanta in a death grip. But we know it’s almost certain the mutton farmers will really be in their bag after Easter weekend in the metro. That said, if you’re looking for somewhere to celebrate (with lamb or not), these places have exciting brunch spreads and other Easter Day specials.
• Saints + Council will have their traditional weekend brunch of dutch babies, biscuits with gravy, and boozy hot chocolate along with live music on Easter Sunday.
• In addition to their normal a la carte brunch menu, Three Arches will have speciality cocktails for adults and a petting zoo and egg hunts for kids on April 9th.
• On the 9th, Lazy Betty will feature a special prix fixe, five-course tasting brunch menu (and we’re already eyeing the truffle omelet).
• The Americano recently debuted their Sunday brunch, which includes their signature steak cuts with eggs, beef cheek hash, and tableside Bloody Marys. And on Easter Sunday, the InterContinental Buckhead hotel restaurant will have an Easter bunny, crafts, and an egg hunt.
• Both 5Church locations will have a Sunday Easter Brunch buffet, which will feature carving stations, seafood paella, brioche bread pudding, and more.
• Drawbar in the Bellyard hotel is hosting their regular weekend brunch (with favorites like their salmon po'boy and bacon and egg sandwich). But on the 9th, the hotel will offer professional photos with an Easter bunny and a bunny petting zoo for $5 per person. Those funds will benefit the Lifeline Animal Project.
• The Livingston Restaurant + Bar in the Georgian Terrace Hotel is hosting a Sunday Easter Brunch buffet, which will have oysters, carving stations, eggs benedict, and more along with live entertainment.