Direct Ferries

Save up to 50% with our Spring deals!

Direct Ferries sent this email to their subscribers on March 28, 2024.

Text-only version of this email

Plan your next getaway, for less! 9% Direct Ferries SPRING DEALS: Get up to 50% OFF! BOOK NOW Save up to 50% with our Spring deals! Book Now Plan your next getaway, for less! English Channel Short Breaks* English Channel Short Breaks from £98* return with Irish Ferries and DFDS BOOK NOW Irish Sea Up to 25% OFF* the return Irish Sea Up to 25% OFF* the return with Stena Line BOOK NOW Reduce your carbon footprint! Spain Spring Fares! Spain Spring Fares! Portsmouth - Santander from £302* with Brittany Ferries BOOK NOW Ireland Up to £70 OFF* Ireland Up to £70 OFF* Spring ferries on Holyhead - Dublin with Stena Line & Irish Ferries BOOK NOW Sardinia & Sicily Up to 35% OFF* Sardinia & Sicily Do not miss out! Up to 35% OFF* with GNV BOOK NOW Italy - Greece Up to 25% OFF* Italy - Greece Last chance! Up to 25% OFF* with Ventouris Ferries BOOK NOW More destinations to explore! Balearic Islands Up to 50% OFF* the car fare Balearic Islands Up to 50% OFF* the car fare with Trasmed BOOK NOW Greek Islands Up to 50% OFF* Greek Islands Up to 50% OFF* with Dodekanisos Seaways BOOK NOW Quickly & easily manage your booking! Download the Direct Ferries App The quickest way to view and manage your booking Download Now >> *NB. Prices from, calculated for 2 passengers and a standard car, one way (unless specified otherwise). Prices don't include non-mandatory accommodation, extras (meals, priority boarding, Wi-Fi...) or taxes / fees.  Subject to availability and travel date. All offers are subject to terms & conditions.
Show all

The Latest Emails Sent By Direct Ferries

More Emails, Deals & Coupons From Direct Ferries

Email Offers, Discounts & Promos From Our Top Stores